Boys Basketball v. Davis (HOME)
Girls Swimming v. Davis (@Morton)
Boys Basketball v. Monroe (HOME)
Fall Play @6PM
Hale Healthy Mornings- 6:40-7:10AM
Period 1: 7:30-8:13AM
Period 2: 8:16-8:59AM
Period 3: 9:02-9:48AM
Period 4: 9:51-10:34AM
Period 5: 10:37- see lunch schedule
Period 6: see lunch schedule-12:57PM
Period 7: 1:00-1:43PM
Period 8: 1:46-2:29PM
Period 9: 2:32-3:15PM
1st Lunch: 10:37-11:07AM
2nd Lunch: 11:20-11:50AM
3rd Lunch: 11:53-12:23PM
4th Lunch: 12:27-12:57PM
6th grade: 10:37-10:57AM
7th and 8th grade: 12:39-12:57PM
Extended Learning Opportunities & Sports Practice- 3:25-5:10PM
The mission of Nathan Hale Magnet Middle School is to achieve academic growth
and create a community of productive citizens that competes globally.
After school program:
If interested in DREAM's after school program at Nathan Hale, please contact:
Mr. Bryan Sharkey, Site Director
(440) 382-7137 (call or text)
In the Media
Several articles about improvements at Nathan Hale have been recently published! Click here to read an article featured in KETV. Click here to read an article featured in the Omaha World Herald.
We're on Facebook!
Like our page for updates about the amazing things happening at our school. Click here to check it out.
Mission Statement: The mission of Nathan Hale Magnet Middle School is to achieve academic growth and create a community of productive citizens that competes globally.
Our Vision Statement: Where LEARNERS today make LEADERS tomorrow
LUNCH FOR TUESDAY
A+ Italian Sausage or A+ Veggie Pizza✯✯Fish Wedge Sandwich V
✯✯Buffalo Grilled Chicken on a Bun (Spicy) Sandwich: Turkey & American
✯✯Sweet Potato Waffle Fries✯✯Green Beans
Chef Salad: Baja Chicken Salad with Black Bean Salsa, Lettuce & Spinach Mix, Tri-Colored Tortilla Chips
LUNCH FOR WEDNESDAY:
BBQ Rib Sandwich✯✯Chicken Nuggets✯✯Spanish Hamburger
✯✯Sandwich: Country Boy✯✯Western Beans
Chef Salad: Turkey Deli, American, Lettuce & Spinach Mix, Croutons, Breadstick
· Are you interested in learning mixed martial arts, joining an art club, cooking food, joining a book club, or learning about nocturnal animals? If so, join us in the after school program Monday through Friday starting at 3:15 p.m. after school in the cafeteria and ask for Mr. Sharkey
· Science Fair Grades 6 – 8--All students need to begin bringing their Science Fair Guides to Homeroom starting Tuesday, November 14th. Homeroom teachers will check progress and will sign off sections that are completed. Mr. Elder and Mrs. Swain will stay after on Thursdays each week for extra help on Science Fair.
· You're invited to the Fall Play! Drama Team will be performing the play "Squad Goals" by Don Zolidis on Thursday, November 16th at 6PM in the auditorium. The performance is free and open to the community. Come watch the hilarious story of a failing basketball team looking for their new star player and get ready to laugh! See Ms. Workman (room 14) if you have any questions.
· African American History Challenge meets every Tuesday and Thursday in Room 18. See Ms. Benson or Ms. Johnson with questions.
- October: English/ Spanish
- November: English/ Spanish
-December: English/ Spanish
Nathan Hale Magnet Middle School has been designated a School Wide Title 1 site for the 2016–2017 school year. Title I is a federally funded program that provides additional learning opportunities in reading/language arts and math for students. The Title I services which your child may receive is in addition to the instruction that he/she will receive in the regular classroom each day.
- Infinite Campus Portal
- Online Meal Payment
- OPS Academic Calendar
- OPS Code of Conduct
- Human Growth & Development Info
- School Improvement Plan
- Driving Directions to Hale
- Nebraska Online Voter Registration
- Go Green Initiative
- Patriot Apparel
-6th Grade Activities Contract