Hale Healthy Mornings- 6:40-7:10AM
Period 1: 7:30-8:13AM
Period 2: 8:16-8:59AM
Period 3: 9:02-9:48AM
Period 4: 9:51-10:34AM
Period 5: 10:37- see lunch schedule
Period 6: see lunch schedule-12:57PM
Period 7: 1:00-1:43PM
Period 8: 1:46-2:29PM
Period 9: 2:32-3:15PM
1st Lunch: 10:37-11:07AM
2nd Lunch: 11:20-11:50AM
3rd Lunch: 11:53-12:23PM
4th Lunch: 12:27-12:57PM
6th grade: 11:37-10:58AM
7th and 8th grade: 12:39-12:57PM
Extended Learning Opportunities & Sports Practice- 3:25-5:10PM
The mission of Nathan Hale Magnet Middle School is to achieve academic growth
and create a community of productive citizens that competes globally.
Click Here to order!
November 2nd Conferences are from 8:30AM-8:00PM, No school on Friday, November 3rd.
February 15th Conferences are 8:30AM-8:00PM, no school on Friday, February 16th
In the Media
Several articles about improvements at Nathan Hale have been recently published! Click here to read an article featured in KETV. Click here to read an article featured in the Omaha World Herald.
We're on Facebook!
Like our page for updates about the amazing things happening at our school. Click here to check it out.
Thursday, September 21, 2017:
Mission Statement: The mission of Nathan Hale Magnet Middle School is to achieve academic growth and create a community of productive citizens that competes globally.
Our Vision Statement: Where LEARNERS today make LEADERS tomorrow!
LUNCH MENU FOR THURSDAY
Creamed Turkey offered with a Breadstick✯✯Pepperoni Pocket
✯✯Hamburger or Cheeseburger on a Bun✯✯Sandwich: Classic✯✯Whipped Potatoes
✯✯Chef Salad: Diced Chicken, Mozzarella Lettuce & Spinach Mix, Breadstick
LUNCH MENU FOR FRIDAY:
Stadium Beef Frank or Chili Cheese Dog on a Bun
✯✯A+ Cheese Pizza V✯✯ BBQ Pulled Pork Nachos
✯✯Sandwich: Turkey & American✯✯Homemade Baked Beans✯✯Baked School Fries
✯✯Chef Salad: Baja Chicken Salad with Black Bean, Salsa, Lettuce & Spinach Mix, Tri-Colored Tortilla Chips
· Attention Patriot Scientists. . . The time is here to join your local Science Olympiad team. Science Olympiad is a competition that challenges scientists to beat each other in specific science events. See Mr. Elder or Ms. Carver if you would like to join. Practices will start on Oct. 2.
· Patriot Proclamations are to go in the Patriot Proclamations Box outside of the Attendance Office.
· Tardy Sweeps will be conducted throughout the school year. If a Hall Sweep is announced via the intercom, students not in their seat when the bell rings will earn a lunch detention or suspension after school.
· Are you a student leader? Do you want to bring about positive change in our school and city community? Join student council! The first meeting is Tuesday, September 26th in room 43. See Mrs. Ridgley with any questions
· Do you love history? Are you competitive? If so, join Ms. Benson and Ms. Johnson for the African American History Challenge. First meeting is in Room 18 on Tuesday, October 3rd from 3:30-5:10.
Nathan Hale Magnet Middle School has been designated a School Wide Title 1 site for the 2016–2017 school year. Title I is a federally funded program that provides additional learning opportunities in reading/language arts and math for students. The Title I services which your child may receive is in addition to the instruction that he/she will receive in the regular classroom each day.
- Infinite Campus Portal
- Online Meal Payment
- OPS Academic Calendar
- OPS Code of Conduct
- Human Growth & Development Info
- School Improvement Plan
- Driving Directions to Hale
- Nebraska Online Voter Registration
- Go Green Initiative
- Patriot Apparel
-6th Grade Activities Contract